Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lesson 9 : Giving up is easy,but what does it taste?

    Have u ever think to give up at certain time. Well, if I were to ask myself that, my answer will be yes. I always thinking of giving up of everything that I do, but when I refresh my mind and think about it again, I will try to push myself forward.

Remember their songs.Siti don't give up.hehe


    Giving up is easy to do, but what will it do to you. Will it do any good. I don't think so. When you let yourself give up, you just giving an excuse for yourself of what you could do, but you wouldn't just because you so scared or think it the best way. 

    I know sometimes when things are not happen to be of what we have planned, but it doesn't give us a room to give up. Human grows up by pushing themselves to their limit. Thats how you grow,thats how I grow, and thats how we grow as a human. We going through a lot of obstacle during our life, sometimes we fail, sometimes we succeed, but what count is the effort we put into doing it. If you fail without even trying, you fail completely.

    As a human being, we will always be tested by many things. You can never escape from being tested. But that is how you will grow. Do you know how hard for a chrysalids to fly as a butterfly. It has to go through all that so it can fly beautifully. So do you. You have to undergoes all those harsh things, for you to fly beautifully too.

You can fly too.

picture credit,here and here



It's not a question, but a lesson learn in time
It's something unpredictable,but in the end it's right

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Takk fyrir ahugaverd blog