Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lesson 10 : Studying or Steadying?


Right now, I'm supposed to be in the mood of study. My exams is so near that I'm to afraid to read the book and look at the slide or gross anymore.

I'm tired looking at this


and this


and also this



So, instead of studying back all those things, I did this..haha..

                                                   

This is the note I took from miss survivor, hehe. I may have some notes wrong there, so if you're watching this, can you please tell me what wrong with my play. I'm still new actually with keyboard..



bila cinta ini, tak lagi bermakna
yang ku rasa kini, hanyalah nestapa





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Huh? Konpius ni. Lu study pe beb?

Mask_man07 said...

konpius ke..xcukup kuning lagi la otak lu camni..haha.gurau2..
stadi medik, tula kena tgk organ2 smu ni..

Mat Pintu said...

hai! gua pun keybodist gak. tapi gua x brapa minat main notes, bantai kord je. yeah

Mask_man07 said...

haha..aku pun main bantai je,tgk orang main,pastu amek je kord dia..xreti sangat lagi main..