Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lesson 8 : You not pretty anymore

Just now, I went and saw you in your blog. and I think that, you not so charming like you used to be. But I was happy to see you that way, cause I really think that you have change so much than before.

Now you more timid in your appearance. And i really like to see you that way. Even if you're not as beautiful as you were before, but you're better now. It's amaze me how you could change so drastically. Maybe you find the right one that guide to to the right path, and you follow the path.

Or maybe, it's just because it is you. But,whatever it is, I'm glad that you change. I'm glad that the person I use to hate, has become a better person. And somehow I'm a little bit jealous of you, because you really changes.

Unlike me, which keep on telling myself that is your fault I fall this way.Not even trying to get up and get this over with. Anyways, happy birthday to you. Wish you become a good doctor like you always dream of..

i didn't change to 19 and 21 coz it just to hurt to remember


"That's what you get when you let your heart win"

No comments: