Friday, May 13, 2011

Lesson 6 : I wasn't for you,You weren't for me

 It funny how life can change
In just a year
Many things has happened
But for me
Mostly there are bad things that happens
But still , here am I
Still standing , even though the road was a bit harsh for me
But I choose to move on..

Yes, I know maybe someone will just come and told me,
It my own fault that I fall that way,
I choose to fall, and you just can do nothing about that,
All that talk that you give me, sometimes it just made me annoyed,
Cause you just talk, you not in my shoes,
How would you say you know what I 'm going through,
You not me, you don’t know how it feels..

But still, I have to thanks all of you that care for me,
Cause yeah, even though sometimes the words are hurting,
But most of the time it still motivate me,
To just keep on pressuring myself,
And yes, still I slipped somehow,
Cause during that time,
I still has some problem within me

A love that I couldn’t forget,
No matter how many times it hurt,
Still it is unforgettable,
Even after seeing something that I don’t want to see
Still there is love for that someone

But it alright now,
Just go on with you way,
I will not  chasing you anymore,
Cause is it useless to chase someone,
Who wont stop no matter how hard you hold her,
No matter how you do,
She will still run away,
Cause it just the way she is..

Nah , enough with all this
Is not that I'm still thinking about this,
It just that I regret it so much,
Because just how this one decision I make,
Ruining almost everything in my life..

I accept all of this as a lessons for me,
Yeah , it is very valuable lessons,
And I don’t think I want to go all over it again,
I don’t think I can stand for it again ,huhu..

No comments: