Monday, July 11, 2011

Musical Monday #1

Ok so for this time, i did not continue this one as a lesson. This just a random post to relax my mind from everything that has happen lately. So,basically on Monday I will post some music video and told you some story from the song that I post here. For the first Musical Monday, I decide to post Tattoo from Jordin Spark.




And what are the story behind this songs..Em,nothing much really..It just that this songs reminds me when I first had my confession to the girl I like. It was the first time I ever said I like someone directly..This songs was played on the radio when I confessed to her..So,every time I heard this songs, I always remember my first time confessing about my feeling to the girl I once love..

That's is basically the story of this song. Not very interesting I guess,but still it is a sweet memory for me..
Later..=D


If I live every moment

Wont change any moment
Still a part of me and you
I will never regret you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

topeng, mana pegi? lama ta update blog?

Mask_man07 said...

balik rumah..sibuk main game..haha..thanks sebab sudi datang melawat..