Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lesson 17 : Let's Take a Walk First,Ok? (Part 1)

Okay, so for this post I decide to make it into part,because in this entry I want to post some picture about some place that I have been before..So,for the first part, let me show around Spain..

Gaudi Park..really unique one



Barcelona stadium entrance..






Now in madrid





Well,basically, that's it for now..I just pick some random pic from my album and post it here..haha. If you want some history about Spain, I totally forget about them already..It's been month since I visit Spain..

And maybe after this I try write something about the place I'm studying..Cause don't want to disappoint my blogger friend who request it..=D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gambar yg last tu santek lah. bangunan apekah itu.

Mask_man07 said...

oh..nama bangunan ni Casa Mila..ni antara rekaan Gaudi,arkitek famous kat sana..byk rekaan dia yg santek2..

Anonymous said...

ooooooo....teruja..hak3.

Syaratul Ain Mohd Khalid said...

assalamualaikum..

setuju jg ttg gmbr last tu..rekaan bumbung nampak unik...

Mask_man07 said...

@ladyzana
hehe..banyak lagi benda2 cantik..tp macam malas nak upload byk2..

@Syara
waalaikummusalam

style bangunan gaudi memang unik..tak puas lagi jalan kat barca tu..huhu