Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lesson 15 : I Like It When....

I like it when people start to questioning themselves
I like it when people to start to care for their surrounding
I like it when people start thinking about other before themselves
I like it when people aren't arguing about something that isn't important
I like it when people pretending not to care for something,but indeed they care
I like it when people finally understand each other
I like it when people have respect for others
And what I really like the most is
When those people do,
What I like.

But life is not about you only, so don't expect for others to do all the things you like.




p/s: Do you like me??..=P




7 comments:

Syaratul Ain Mohd Khalid said...

assalamualaikum..

wah,comel gmbr ni...

penulisan yg baik jg..

Mask_man07 said...

waalaikummusalam..

hehe,style kan gambar dia..=P

thanks..biasa2 je pun..huhu

Syaratul Ain Mohd Khalid said...

ye...style =))

wlcme...

KinosKoko said...

i like me~~~..hehe

Mask_man07 said...

owh,you like me...thx..
i like me too..hehe..=P

Anonymous said...

like this one. follow done. follo me back. :D

Mask_man07 said...

ok sure..thanks..
=D