Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lesson 14 : Are You Afraid of Changing

Just finished 1/5 of my exam. Still has 4 more to go. But enough about that first, let take a little break, won't we.
Today I just watched the South Park latest episode, You Getting Old.. Somehow, I think it is the saddest episode ever made.

Their use themselves as a topic for this episode. How their felt about their cartoon, or so I think. Their think maybe it about time for them to end South Park. It's a great show actually, I like how their make their parody of some show, and somehow it's more fun to watch than the real show.

But,as the saying goes, all great things must come to an end, so South Park is not an exception also. I think they made a great show for over 15 years already, I think it's great for a TV shows to reach that far. I would like to see more of South Park, but if they decided to kill the shows, there nothing we can do.

Still, South Park forever..I love the shows so much, and I hope it will still running.



Well, I've been afraid of changing
Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older I'm getting older too
Yes I'm getting older too, 




2 comments:

Fasihah Supian said...

but...

the man who decided to chang on the 12th hour dies on the 11th....

Mask_man07 said...

i heard that one b4..but,i see it as two diff ways..well,maybe i just write about it later..thx for coming by..=D