Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lesson 12 : I Hate How Much I Love You,JUNE

Okay, so now lets chill for a while. It's June, and it is the most happening month for me here. Why is that so??
Because in June,it is also known as the EXAM month..scary ain't it..huhuhu..

my situation..not exactly,haha
So, even though the weather is so nice out there, I need to stay in my room to prepare for my exams this month..Pray for me, I'll be finishing all the exam on 27th of June. Then I'll  be back to Malaysia on 15th July..Oh yeah, can't wait to see my new niece..She so cute..I want to play some songs for her later..hehe..

And,to entertain all of you who just become my follower, I upload this video of me playing The Only Exception by Paramore..hope you all enjoy it..=D
(p/s:actually I made this for my first follower on my first blog,since I have no time for recording now, I just post this one ok..hehe)





but darling you are the only exception,
you are the only exception

14 comments:

intan said...

you know, you have a voice just like my favourite vlogger. just sayin' ;) i wish i could follow you but i have no blog. i like your blog, by the way :)

Misssurvivor said...

where is ur 1st blog?

intan said...

oh and, all the best for your exam! :)

Mask_man07 said...

intan : haha,really meh..i thought my voice was harsh and scary..=P
em,thanks a lot..i try my best for exam..

Mask_man07 said...

ini diari saye : oh, i delete it for some unexplainable reason..hehe..

Syaratul Ain Mohd Khalid said...

All de best for ur exam...bitaufiq wanajjah ...Allah yusahhil
doakan utk kami di sini jg...mudah2an kt semua kheir...insyaAllah

za said...

gud luck 4 ur exam

Misssurvivor said...

ohooooo terlepas lah nk tehu pasal org tu haha... =P

Mask_man07 said...

Syara and za petrelli
~thanks a lot..will try to do my best.insyaAllah will pray for u succes too.but im now already in stress mode..haha

miss ana
~haha..jangan jeles lak pasni..=P

h a n a said...

xphm sgt speakang londonggg..tp ttp nk ckp..gd luck hokei...hihi,,peace!

Mask_man07 said...

Hana
~haha..tak phm ke..xpe2,google translator bole tolong..anyways,thanks..=D

p/s:oh ye,knpa susah nak masuk blog hana tu..kalau masuk je konpom laptop crash..T_T

Mai said...

ganbatte ne!!! (^ ^)

Anonymous said...

gudluck ye!

Mask_man07 said...

Mai
~arigato nee..hehe

Ladyzana
~okies..thanks..