Friday, October 28, 2011

Lesson 21 : Sometimes it just you

Having a hard time this weeks. Everything seems so wrong, even though it is normal for them. Unfortunately, that doesn't occur to me. Sad, isn't it. I think it's all started when the person actually hit the limit of my patience level. I do have limit too. You don't simply said things and never consider what people felt about it.

Today, they suppose to make a surprise for my friend and me. Just because i still feel very irritated about something, i choose not to show up. Luckily i heard they were planning the surprise. If not, i would be there with someone who I don't want to be with.

It's kind of pathetic, doesn't it. I rather eat bread than having ayam masak merah,nasi ayam and all just because I was still angry with something. I hope they enjoy their meals themselves..And thanks for the surprise party, but sorry because I never show up..




6 comments:

Syaratul Ain Mohd Khalid said...

assalamualaikum..

la tahzan...innallaha ma3ana...^^

Mask_man07 said...

waalaikummussalam.

insyaAllah..thanks..=D

Anonymous said...

hey! happy belated birthday ye!
plus..selamat hari raya aidiladha :)

Mask_man07 said...

thanks zana..=D
and selamat hari raya aidiladha jgk..

Mai said...

Emm...kdg2 kan kita mcm nak tunjuk protes kt org yang buat kita marah tu so that the person will take note wif what we feel. but most of the time, that person juz like never care. sigh.

So, what ever it is, just cheer up!
(^ ^)

Forgive but dont ever forget:)

Mask_man07 said...

haha..most of the time,they just ignore us like we ignore them,right??
they never notice why we doing it anyways..im hate to break the news,so i just keep ignoring..haha..

thanks anyways..=D